Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Cam's Sprite Thread II: The Long Awaited Family Comedy of the Summer
Tonda gossa, tSR/VGR. I'm Cam. Some of you may remember me, some of you may not. I showed up on here a few years ago and instantly fucked shit up. I made a sprite thread then to show stuff off. It was terrible then and it's terrible now. So anyways, new thread.

I need some help and criticism regarding my sprites in general. Over the past few years I've really slowed down when it comes to spriting and I'm definitely starting to rust up. Rarely can I even get a single animation out and I'm still not the best at shading. So this might sound kinda pointless or over the top, but I'm just gonna post some stuff in here that I actually did do recently and hope that you guys can point out the issues so I can improve and really get back into the swing of things. I can't really point out one thing in particular and say "there's something wrong with this", because I feel like it applies to most of what I've done recently.

So here goes nothing.
[Image: fb956b8c95.PNG]
This clusterfuck of stuff is generally what I've done over... months, really. I've made a few edits in between but as far as customs go, I've been bone dry. This stuff varies in age.

The thing is, I'm just really confused as to whether any of this is really any good or if it isn't, and if it isn't, what work does it need? If the wizard's terrible walk frames aren't really a clue, like I said, I can't animate. And it's so freaking frustrating when I have an idea in mind that I can't really shape out.

Messages In This Thread
Cam's Sprite Thread II: The Long Awaited Family Comedy of the Summer - by ~CaMtEnDo~ - 05-26-2014, 08:25 AM