Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Fighter's Resource [Program] (Updated 4/26/17)
Perhaps if there were audio or video cues for performing throws or specials? I'm starting to understand the timing for the specials, but I still think it's very sensitive to input.

I quite like Chaoxys as a character, he's a good addition to the roster. The arcade mode is a bit of a survival mode, but it makes for tough practice with him.
I've played with Ocks, and... he got his ass handed pretty badly by Vipershark, Chris2balls and Metaru. Not sure if they're overpowered or if Baegal's nerfed. I have the impression he's a lot slower than them.
Gors is pretty balanced! The moves can be sequenced pretty smoothly, I absolutely love the spinning hammerhead attack.
Vipershark's good. However, it may be due to me having clumsy fat fingers or lacking experience, but I can't pull off specials as fast and as consecutively as the CPU does it when plays Vipershark (volleys of magazines and several Konataghost fireballs in a row), which was quite frustrating.
Robo is one of my favourites, despite his head boomerang being quite handicapping and not always very effective.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-21-2014, 05:57 AM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by NICKtendo DS - 05-21-2014, 12:16 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-21-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-22-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by Iocus - 05-22-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-23-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition [Program] (Updated 5-30) - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 07-01-2014, 03:59 PM