Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
The Fighter's Resource [Program] (Updated 4/26/17)
A throw is done with P+K+Forward.

Also, an idea: for now the specials are set on quarter circles plus kick or punch: potentially, there could be a maximum of 8 specials (top back quarter, top front quarter, bottom back quarter, bottom front quarter, plus punch or kick). For now, most characters have two specials, set mostly on punch's bottom front and back quarters. What I suggest is that we bump the number of specials up to four, so that it covers BF+P, BB+P, BF+K and BB+K.

Talking of which, I've had difficulties executing the specials when playing against the CPU. You have to be pretty accurate for the timing when you press each button, otherwise it won't work: I'm exagerating, but it's a bit like IF DOWN (pressed for 300ms) + BACK (pressed for 300ms) + PUNCH (pressed for 300ms) = SPECIAL, and anything else won't work.

I really like Icicle's stage and the Space Ring stage, I enjoyed playing on them! Robo's Gognio is awesome too, aswell as his throw.

I'll carry on playing for now and let you know about anything else, as this release has made my day. Keep it up! Big Grin
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-21-2014, 05:57 AM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by NICKtendo DS - 05-21-2014, 12:16 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-21-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-22-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by Iocus - 05-22-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-23-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition [Program] (Updated 5-30) - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 07-01-2014, 08:43 AM