Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[Update] Quest For a New Slave - An idea of comic with Kefka
This is very interesting. It feels relatively fresh and it is not bad compared to most beginner sprite comics. Anyway, try looking at more successful sprite comics to give you more ideas on how to do layouts, effects, and humor. Those should give you ideas on how to make your comics even better.

Also, while I do like the gag that is presented here, I'm having mixed feelings about whether or not making the entire comic about Yoshi playing out the adventures of Final Fantasy 6 would be the best premiss if this would be a sprite comic series. Instead, maybe it could focus on Kefka's attempts to find a new slave other than Terra, which lead to him seeking out other video game characters with mixed results?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: Mystie

Messages In This Thread
RE: My first sprite comic attempt : What If #1 - by E-Man - 05-18-2014, 07:25 AM