Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Golds Curse
In my spare time I've been working on a game that combines elements of Castlevania, Ducktales, and Super Mario Bros 2. I've been doing some of the artwork, but the level artwork was commission for a friend who needed some money. Besides that, I've also been doing concept art and all of the level design.

The setting of the game is inspired by the American mid-west and the gold rush.

I've also felt that I can speed up production by scouting for talent for anyone who would be interested in paid work to improve sprites or make new ones. The main goal is making an authentic looking NES style game, so everything is being done in the NES limitations (with rare artistic license). Right now this is a game being done when I have time (or just plain feel like it), so sprites would be commission.

This is the only spriting community I really remember or know about, so I figured this would be a good place to start seeking help.

So if this interests you, throw me a PM or add me on Skype (sondrogomez).

These were early tests made in Clickteam Fusion 2.5, but the game is being considered to moving to Construct 2 for its Wii U compatibility. The Castlevania style physics will also probably be done away with for something more along the lines of Zelda II or Super Mario Bros 2.
[Image: 4Vrl9lb.gif][Image: W3kVrmv.gif][Image: NLIFiiX.gif]

Most recent sprite work I did:
(hud)
[Image: 90E8fN2.png]
(animated bell)
[Image: MtexXCP.gif]
Character color test:
[Image: nuIyBgl.png]

Hope this is enough information to qualify for a thread! It's not often I make threads for any sort of project, but I think it's time to look for help.

Messages In This Thread
Golds Curse - by ShaneLite - 05-15-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: Golds Curse - by Lexou Duck - 06-03-2014, 05:50 AM
RE: Golds Curse - by Kelvin - 06-03-2014, 11:12 AM
RE: Golds Curse - by ShaneLite - 06-23-2014, 11:41 PM