Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New GIMP-freak in da place !
Hello everyone !

I've heard about this site while searching sprites and viewing fan made sprite anims on Youtube.

I'm new to spriting but not new to GFX in general. I use GIMP since 2006 and I used to mainy make design elements for websites. And today, I just finished the first version of my first sprites that I'm going to show in the appropriate section.

A lil' bit of myself now : My first name is Caroline and I'm 30 years old. I live in a remote area in Canada, more precisely in the Province of Quebec, and I'm a French speaker, so excuse me if my English isn't quite perfect.
Last fall, I finished studies in cooking and now I work in the ready-to-serve department of an IGA supermarket for two months.

I'm a Linux user since 2008 (gosh, I remember the first time I installed Ubuntu on my PC, I was friggin' nervous ! XD) and I recently upgraded to Lubuntu 14.04 LTS. Seriously, I REALLY don't miss Windows !

I'm also a retrogamer. I grew up with NESĀ and SNES. I'm a fan of the Final Fantasy serie (4 and 6 are my favs) and of RPGs in general. And i'm also a BIG fan of Yoshi since childhood. I used to draw the green dude a lot when I was a child ! Unfortunately, I suck in platforming game (I'm too perfectionist) so in the Yoshi games, I mostly played the puzzle games.

I also like listening to J-pop, power metal and videogame OST (mostly FF/Chrono series) and reading heroic fantasy.

And a last detail : I'm a cat lover and I can't live without one so I plan to adopt one in a shelter when I'll have my own apartment.

That's all for now.

Now I'm going to post my first sprite sheet in the appropriate section.

See ya !
Sabin : Kefka ! Wait !!!
Kefka : Wait he said ? Do I look like a waiter ?

[Image: linuxuser2.png][Image: userbar_gimp.png]
[Image: Yoshi-UserBar.png]
My DeviantArt gallery
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
New GIMP-freak in da place ! - by Ishimaru Chiaki - 05-10-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: New GIMP-freak in da place ! - by Vipershark - 05-11-2014, 05:16 AM
RE: New GIMP-freak in da place ! - by Iocus - 05-12-2014, 10:36 PM
RE: New GIMP-freak in da place ! - by water dog - 05-14-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: New GIMP-freak in da place ! - by Petie - 05-15-2014, 06:37 AM
RE: New GIMP-freak in da place ! - by Kosheh - 05-15-2014, 10:59 AM
RE: New GIMP-freak in da place ! - by Petie - 05-16-2014, 10:18 PM