Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Tomato Adventure Ripping Project
I checked the guide for the OpenEmu emulator and there is no option to change the brightness. Like you said, though, I'm guessing this is the least of my concerns.

My big concern is that the emulator I'm using is more or less easily outclassed by better emulators. I think there are emulators that have the capability to slow down the game, so I can rip the sprites with ease. I don't know if an emulator like that exists, but it's clear that the one I'm using lacks that ability. I would seek out another one, but this is one of the few emulators compatible with Mac (let alone any that has a ROM that could play Tomato Adventure).

Considering this, I would like it if were to have at least another person working on this project with me. I've got the backgrounds and most of the overworld sprites under control, but if you can help me with the tricker sprites out there, including compiling a list of the text characters used in the game, I would like that.

Currently, I am attempting to rip DeMille's Gear Yo-yo attack. It's hard to do since it moves too fast. Also, whenever he hits an enemy, it splits into cubes. Do I need to rip that effect?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Tomato Adventure Ripping Project - by E-Man - 04-15-2014, 09:10 PM
RE: Tomato Adventure Ripping Project - by Mystie - 04-15-2014, 09:47 PM
RE: Tomato Adventure Ripping Project - by E-Man - 04-26-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Tomato Adventure Ripping Project - by E-Man - 04-26-2014, 12:43 PM