Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon Battle Revolution Bones & Animations
(04-30-2014, 05:06 AM)Ecelon Wrote:
(04-17-2014, 03:03 PM)KelseyEevee133 Wrote: Hey, I just wanted to know how to script models in Blender. I'm trying to get Zorua's scripts to work. Could someone help me, please?

Are you sure that you're using the right version of Blender. Scripts for Blender 2.49b don't work for Blender 2.63( I believe is the other version I have ) and scripts for Blender 2.63 don't work for Blender 2.49. Scripts are usually written for a specific type of Blender Version. Also, a lot of people have had problems getting Python to work with Blender 2.49b, so that may be a contributing factor. I hope that this helped you, and I hope that this did not come out in any insulting, condescending manner. I'm just trying to help!

The reason why they are not working, is because from version 2.6 i think, they introduced a relatively different api, the main api modules changed, so the scripts need to be fixed in order to work, considering the imports and the api calls as well.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Battle Revolution Animations - by TGE - 04-12-2014, 07:03 AM
RE: Pokemon Battle Revolution Bones & Animations - by gregkwaste - 05-17-2014, 07:45 AM