Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Depictions of Women in Gaming (and other related issues)
I know this is kind of repeating the same point again, but

If you didn't read the entirety of StarSock64's post on the first page, don't even post in this thread until you do so.
I'm serious.

I don't mean to even try to sway the discussion in a certain direction or anything like that, but she presented points from BOTH sides of the argument in a clear and concise way and there is absolutely no excuse for not reading what she had to say.

Things have been more or less fine in this thread up until now, but having seen how these types of threads have gone in the past, it's important that everyone (on both sides!) knows how they should approach these types of things and that was the correct way to do so. It's okay to get angry, but if you bring that anger into this discussion and attack people with it or derail the thread, I will slap the hardest warning on you that I can for it.

That being said, if you guys are capable of having this type of discussion without breaking the forum again, then I won't stop it from happening. Don't let it reach a point where I'll have to shut it down.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi

Messages In This Thread
RE: Depictions of Women in Gaming (and other related issues) - by Vipershark - 02-27-2014, 04:39 PM