Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New here (Hello!) and need help on two things.
Neutral 
Hi! I'm Caramel and I am new here; even though I was here for a few month, this is my first forum I'm writing for help. I hope this place is best for sound ripping and etc!

First off: I am trying to get the background music from Wario: Master of Disguise of boss battle so I can put it in SSBB Project M, so as I used Tinke, I DID get the sound effects (Something I wanted on the second problem.), but I did not get the background music, as they're written in WAVE_BGM_(INH) (I think this is the full one, as when I check it, it contains SWAV, or instruments) and BGM files in SSEQ (For some reason, SDAT export does not work.) What should I do next to get the background music, as I come this far?

Second: In GameCube files, (Dolphin, Rclick on file, properties, Filesystem, export.) there are multiple file format I do not get it:

Wario.pool
Wario.proj
Wario.samp
Wario.sdir

but I do not know what .RSC files are, is it music for it?

Which one of the files contains voices of Wario, because I heard ".samp" file is the one, and what program do I need to use them? Please do not say HEX editor because it is too confusing.
I tried to figure it myself, but no idea what program to pull it.

Thanks! Big Grin
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
New here (Hello!) and need help on two things. - by CaramelPuffpuff - 12-10-2013, 09:25 PM