Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Is there a point to the submit button on the main site?
I'm pretty sure you get a PM when your sheet is declined, with reasons why. You can turn off acceptance PMs in the control panel, but you should always get one if it's declined.

As for the submission process itself, Drshnaps is pretty much spot-on. Obviously I don't know exactly how it works, but when it was introduced Petie explained it pretty thoroughly. But yeah, submission threads are unnecessary, at least for sprite rips (not sure about customs). If you're getting lots of declined sheets you'll probably want to make one to get critique, but they're not required for the submission process itself.

Personally, I still post in my submission thread just so that I have a record of submissions. Also, due to my submissions having instant approval, I like to show what I've submitted to see if someone might see something I can improve on. I may be experienced, but I can still slip up and appreciate any advice.

Ninja'd by Petie just when I finished writing this, but whatever.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there a point to the submit button on the main site? - by puggsoy - 11-07-2013, 03:36 PM