Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Old WIP Zelda II Overworld Rework
(11-04-2013, 08:51 AM)E-Man Wrote: This is much better! May I suggest you shorten the song the flute makes?

By the way, even though I can agree that it is a cool weapon, since when did the Hootshot become part of the Adventure of Link?

All the spells are removed for this remake. Spells are not traditional(as far as Zelda II spells) to the franchise. Instead, I have reworked the entire game scenario to include items that are more traditional.

Examples:
Spell "Jump" is now replaced with the Hookshot(gained via the quest for the golden statue).

Spell "Thunder" is replaced with the Thunder Medallion.

Spell "Life" is replaced by the fact you now gain 2 empty bottles to put fairies or medicine into.

Those are some examples. I have a 28 page long game design document I wrote out a couple weeks ago that entails everything. Also, the music is pure placeholder(the OoT stuff). I was using it for the Day/Night cycle testing. There is a complete Day/Night that works similar to Seiken Denstsu 3 - transitionless and looks more appealing to the eyes than a lazy black overlay.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old WIP Zelda II Overworld Rework - by E-Man - 10-29-2013, 07:03 AM
RE: Old WIP Zelda II Overworld Rework - by E-Man - 11-04-2013, 08:51 AM
RE: Old WIP Zelda II Overworld Rework - by Theforeshadower - 11-04-2013, 10:39 AM