Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Returning guy here
Hey there, everyone. I dunno if this is the right place to say "hey, I'm back after being inactive for 4 or so years!", and I can't find a specific thread for that kind of thing (don't kill me).

Yeah, I joined this place back in... 2009 I think. Then after two years of lurking, I came back in 2011. I used to go under the name "Mr. Y" way back when. Some of you guys here won't remember me (although I see a couple of folks from some other places I might know), but I won't blame you. All I did was post a couple of crappy sprites to get C+C on. My interest in spriting was starting to dwindle shortly after my second return, then I went back to lurking.

But pffft, that's in the past. I'm planning on getting back into pixeling and ran back here with my tail between my legs to make a brand new start, mostly because I've been gaining interest in the mystical world of indie and fan game development! Also, the community here seems pretty nice. Forums are looking quite spiffy, too.

So, there's my re-re-introduction. Here's hoping you all take me back in with open arms.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Returning guy here - by MrYoshbert - 10-08-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: Returning guy here - by Neweegee - 10-08-2013, 11:57 AM
RE: Returning guy here - by E-Man - 10-08-2013, 12:12 PM
RE: Returning guy here - by Virt - 10-08-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Returning guy here - by puggsoy - 10-08-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Returning guy here - by MrYoshbert - 10-09-2013, 04:25 PM