Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy Genesis
(07-26-2013, 11:20 AM)Neweegee Wrote: A lot of people have been coming here and dropping team requests, because they think we're just full of people ready to jump to a project they haven't even started yet. I know I'm missing a lot of other problems with what you just did, but if you'd really wanted somebody to help you with your project, you'd have to have something to show people(remember Mushroom Kingdom Fusion?) meaning: you'd have to be a programmer, there'd have to be an engine to build the game on(RPG Maker, Game Maker, Visual Basic), it would have to be something others would want to do, and you'd have to have some sort of reputation.
Ok Thanks. I was planning on using RPGmakerVX, but I'm not really good at it. Do you know a forum or something that I request help?

(07-26-2013, 11:20 AM)Neweegee Wrote: A lot of people have been coming here and dropping team requests, because they think we're just full of people ready to jump to a project they haven't even started yet. I know I'm missing a lot of other problems with what you just did, but if you'd really wanted somebody to help you with your project, you'd have to have something to show people(remember Mushroom Kingdom Fusion?) meaning: you'd have to be a programmer, there'd have to be an engine to build the game on(RPG Maker, Game Maker, Visual Basic), it would have to be something others would want to do, and you'd have to have some sort of reputation.

By the way I edited it to the context where it's just an idea
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy Genesis - by IcyJK913 - 07-26-2013, 10:12 AM
RE: Final Fantasy Genesis - by Neweegee - 07-26-2013, 11:20 AM
RE: Final Fantasy Genesis - by IcyJK913 - 07-26-2013, 11:55 AM