Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Do you think being nice is more important than talent?
I see... My memory must be a little fuzzy then. Since I didn't watch any Disney shows a whole lot when Recess was still big, I can't say a whole lot about it.

Anyway, I don't know about that kid from the show, but in Ness' and Porky's case, I would say that turned out a whole lot better. Ness ended up becoming famous and respected for saving the world, while Porky Mitch (even though he ended up the ruler of the Nowhere Islands) ended up liking Ness if anything from the third game counted as solid evidence. By the way, if you still didn't care for Porky at that point, he ended up gettign what he deserved by...

Since TJ has a lot of respect as it is (with the exception of Miss Finster and that one kid) and what I explained about Ness and Porky, I would say that TJ and Ness are pretty lucky.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think being nice is more important than talent? - by E-Man - 09-28-2013, 07:53 PM