Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Who here enjoys watching sports? (sports general)
I don't know how many people are actually interested in sports, but I recall a few members being a part of some sport at some point in their lives.

I kind of want to start this thread because there's been a lot going on in sports related news and such and I'd figure there would be something worthwhile to discuss in the subject. Like Hernandez on the Pats being suspected with murder, or the Stanley Cup playoffs and such. And there's probably a ton of other things going on. With that being said I kind of want to talk about these kind of things a bit more if I see something of interest and hopefully see other people talking about the subject.

First of all the Stanley Cup. I love Hockey to death and I can honestly go on about how it's the only sport I can enjoy watching. But I'm going to cut to the chase and say that the Bruins and the Blackhawks are pretty much evenly matched right now. I mean they're both good teams in their own right and hell I think ether team has a chance of winning at this point. It'd be nice if the Bruins can win though because of so many reasons. Especially since it'd be like New Orleans winning the Super Bowl after Hurricane Katrina.

And far as Herandez goes, I don't know the whole deal aside from the charges. But a friend of mine mentioned how crazy it was over in Foxborough with the coverage awhile ago. I kind of want to learn a little bit more about the details actually because it's kind of an interesting issue. All I know is that he is losing a lot of support from sponsors (or something like that)
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Candel, TobiasGamer5673

Messages In This Thread
Who here enjoys watching sports? (sports general) - by DioShiba - 06-21-2013, 06:03 PM