Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
K+'s In-Progress Games [Programmer Needed]
Smile 
Hi. I'm new to this thread but I'm working on several games at once so I'll post them all in one to save space! Smile
If you are a programmer, please get in contact with me, everything else is almost done for at least 1 of these, but I have yet to learn to program. Thank you!
EarthBound 3: Gaiden - In Progress
Description:
A sequel to the amazing SNES RPG, EarthBound. Set as a parallel to the fangame Mother 4 (and not to steal its name Tongue ), it follows a story happening at the same time as Mother 4. Basic RPG-type gameplay, mixed with American (and more than that) pop-culture references. It's crude humor and tactical gameplay are much like a Fire Emblem mixed wtih Final Fantasy.
Story:
One day, Jack in the distant land of Acirema has realized that his Utopic society and world is corrupt and truly a distopia. Everyone is convinced that Jack is a liar and simply insane except for a few helpful people: Lexi, Debi, and Allen. Now you must team up with past allies as you explore the multiverse (including Eagleland) to stop Ryan's tyrrany.
Progress:
-Characters are mostly done.
-Story is mostly written.
-Setting is in development.
-Music is still in progress.
-Game mechanics are still in design stage.
Codename: DanmakuBound (Actual Title: Touhou ~ Charisma of a Foriegner) - In Progress
Description:
A typical Touhou game. A top-down danmaku shooter with a load of bullets and difficulty. Need I say more?
Story:
Still not written.
Progress:
-Character designs are about half way done.
-Story is nowhere near complete, barely any ideas.
-Music is still ~25% done.
-Game mechanics are done.
And that's it! Thank you if you read until now. Big Grin

Sprite Sheets for TH~CF
[Image: yuukau.png]
[Image: yukariu.png]
[Image: suwako.png]
[Image: tmovetheyteleport.png]
[Image: shinkiwindowsfanmadecan.png]
[Image: shinkipc98canon.png]
[Image: sakuyau.png]
[Image: reimuwindowscanon.png]
[Image: reimu98canon.png]
[Image: patchouli.png]
[Image: mokou.png]
[Image: minoriko.png]
[Image: koakumateleports.png]
[Image: kanako.png]
[Image: hinao.png]
[Image: yuyuko.png]
[Image: tojikoveryearly.png]
[Image: ranyakumo.png]
[Image: mimap.png]
[Image: byakuren.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
K+'s In-Progress Games [Programmer Needed] - by K+ ~ Bake-Danuki - 05-21-2013, 07:59 PM