Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Xbox Rip Models Help!
Sad 
Hello members I am new here and watching various forums and sites as I found this forum and I would love to receive help if I can.

I recently I just downloaded the iso xbox360 Shipudden Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 for xbox360 then wanted to extract 3D models of the game to use in 3ds max studio.

But it turns out I just unzip the files appear two folders Video_TS, Audio_TS and system which is impossible to draw naruto models, I would like to know how you did it, I still keep winrar files and am about to delete them because if I can not see hidden files from the iso I can not continue.

Since I have knowledge and extract files from other games like Naruto Clash of ninja 3 for Wii, Bleach with Noesis and games like Gunz The Duel but I am interested in Naruto ultimate ninja storm 3 xbox360 what I have and I can not locate the files CPK to see the models and textures.

If you know please help me as I also download One piece for PS3 I just saw on a previous topic Projetcs. Please I need your help I can contribute my knowledge here but I urge extract hidden files from xbox360 or are kind to share all 3d models naruto ultimate ninja storm 3'll be grateful to you, I hope that answered my request a greeting.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Xbox Rip Models Help! - by NessMati55 - 04-30-2013, 11:11 AM