Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A little help maybe?
Question 
Heyas all, 1 post down, 19 to go before requests. hehe.

Okay lemme start by stating I am not making a request... I have PM'ed a dev or two and they suggested I post here.

I am extremely new here. I am going to need a little guidance. However, just because I am new doesn't mean I'm dumb and just because I'm asking a question here does not mean that I haven't attempted to search for this myself.

I am trying to find an already ripped resource. The character I am interested in is Samus Aran and the power suits that she uses: Power Suit, Dark Suit, Gravity Suit, Zero Suit, etc. I am sure that this project has been done and must be archived somewhere in the forums. I have searched through more posts than I want to admit and was only able to find one version that was downloadable ( Fusion Suit Samus from: 'My Smash Bros. Brawl Rips' by: Zerox Link: http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=14885 ). Though in one post ( 'AllenSword's Model Rips' by: AllenSword link: http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=19229 ) I saw a Dev mention that they would put someones model along with the other "M Models" which I can only assume means the other Metroid Models... and I have searched and searched to no avail...

So... if someone with a bit more experience could link me to the post or posts I'm looking for... that would be amazing.

Thanks in advance - Ret
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
A little help maybe? - by Retcarahc - 02-17-2013, 02:00 AM
RE: A little help maybe? - by Vehek - 02-17-2013, 03:46 AM
RE: A little help maybe? - by Retcarahc - 02-17-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: A little help maybe? - by Garamonde - 02-17-2013, 03:38 PM
RE: A little help maybe? - by Retcarahc - 02-18-2013, 02:57 AM
RE: A little help maybe? - by Garamonde - 02-18-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: A little help maybe? - by Retcarahc - 02-21-2013, 02:14 AM
RE: A little help maybe? - by Garamonde - 02-21-2013, 10:03 AM
RE: A little help maybe? - by Gors - 02-21-2013, 10:23 AM