Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping Audio from PSP/PS2/Gamecube games question
(02-16-2013, 02:13 PM)DameonLG Wrote: Huh, it's weird. I extracted it from the GCM with Dolphin, and then I couldn't add the file normally to Puggsoy's audio converter. I had to drag and drop and received the message' File isn't supported/doesn't exist', but like you said it was on the compatibility list.

Why couldn't you add it normally? That is, what happened when you tried to? Also yeah, the compatibility list is dodgy, I didn't make it myself and I didn't test them all so there's no guarantee that it'll always work.

Glad you got them converted though. A bit strange that not all of the files converted, but I guess they had slightly different formats or something.

(02-16-2013, 03:13 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: yea I can't guarentee how well it'd work for music but it works for sound effects. it's great that you got them!

Whether it's music or sound effects doesn't really matter, it's all audio. I mean the music files are sometimes differently encoded than the sound effects, but whether they convert or not depends on the format rather than the actual contents.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping Audio from PSP/PS2/Gamecube games question - by puggsoy - 02-16-2013, 04:30 PM