Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Brain Scratch Adventure Sprites
if you've been lurking in the game dev forum at all you may have noticed my thread P2PG Arcade getting a bit heavy on a game thats not the P2PG Arcade, a game I'm calling Brain Scratch adventure,

Basicly I wanted to make some people on youtube some sprites as fanart and I got a little carried away and decided to see how they looked in a game environment,

I kept working on the game so much so I actually fixed a tone of bugs that were present in my engine and now the engine runs faster and cleaner than ever thanks to it.

Anyway onto why I'm making this thread, the sprites I've made have a particular style I'd like to expand upon with several characters based on other games (to use with the secret NPC gimmick the game contains) I'd also like to get to work on backgrounds and improve and expand the tileset I have. Other little bits and bobs here and there too, just making sure theres nothing looking out of place or cruddy.

So here are the sprites
Here is a link to the people the character sprites are based off, if you can see who their meant to be then I've done a good job, if not and you know why let me know so I can improve them!
[Image: 6b16jtH.png]
[Image: HSjSw1J.png]
[Image: zPb0RY7.png]
Here is a link to the thread in the Game Dev forum, in case you want to view the sprites in action!
as you can see they all have a fair amount of space to fill up, I still have a few things to add to the object sheet which I have already planned, but its not loads. Naturally I'd not like that space to go to waste so if you have a suggestion feel free to throw it out there.

Any and all comments and crits are greatly appreciated,
Thanks for reading,
Bombshell
Thanked by: HandToeKnee, Phaze, Shade

Messages In This Thread
Brain Scratch Adventure Sprites - by Bombshell93 - 02-05-2013, 02:17 AM
RE: Brain Scratch Adventure Sprites - by Novally - 02-06-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: Brain Scratch Adventure Sprites - by Xeroph - 02-06-2013, 11:27 PM
RE: Brain Scratch Adventure Sprites - by Novally - 02-06-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Brain Scratch Adventure Sprites - by Novally - 02-07-2013, 01:37 AM
RE: Brain Scratch Adventure Sprites - by Novally - 02-10-2013, 03:41 AM
RE: Brain Scratch Adventure Sprites - by Previous - 02-10-2013, 07:32 AM