Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Project DragonBlossom [WIP]
Hello Spriter's Resource community, this is your new member Arkenova, speaking and I hath come forth with an original (indie) game idea for a game that falls underneath the WIP title of Project DragonBlossom. As far as you may known, I have been very busy within the last several days just to pull this project together as well as recruiting a team for said project.

I'm no programmer, but I know enough on terms of the artsy and writing ends (well except for level art, I'm not good at that..yet.) However, I have been pulling my end of project work for a good while, so let me surprise you with some concepts I came up so far. *ahem*

All of the concepts developed so far:
Project DragonBlossom Gallery

The spritework so far:
Ayasuka (Main Character), Life Icons and Numbers?

Project Range: Medium (as of now)

Summary of Storyline: It's been 2,000 years has since the Ancient Beings of the Four Winds and the Great Hero has established peace within the lands after stopping a war that was being lead by a mysterious evil to conquer the world who was soon sealed away. In this time of peace, enough was done to establish the grounds for the four kingdoms which all have Leaders, however they are also ruled underneath the Dragon Prince to keep the Kingdoms in check. However when a mysterious evil is revived, it threatens the lands and throws enough havoc to have the Solsai Kingdom press threats of war against the other Kingdoms. To make matters worse, strange happenings have been sighted around all over the kingdoms and in a strange twist of Fate, it's all up to Ayasuka and her allies to save the kingdoms from going to war against each other and stop the evil before it's too late.

Level Concepts are still a WIP but I have a general idea of two Levels according to the storyline: Aer Ruins and Tsuki Forest. Both areas are being worked on for concept for now; screenshots will come in later. (These two levels are going to be revealed as of now since this is prepping up for a demo version first.)

Description of Levels:

Since this is currently a medium-sized project, I will be expecting some help, but not too much or too little; I'm talking about a team consisting of talented people with both technical and aestheic skills in general.

Genre of the Project: We're looking at Action-Adventure RPG Platformer mainly.

For placeholders, we will be using various OSTs and sound effects from other games for a temporarily while. Another thing, in terms of Composers, we're all good on that, I managed to find a good amount on other websites.

If anyone have any questions, comments, concerns or the such, feel free to contact me via PM. Thanks. Genki ^_^
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Project DragonBlossom [WIP] - by Arkenova - 02-03-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Project DragonBlossom [WIP] - by puggsoy - 02-04-2013, 02:45 AM
RE: Project DragonBlossom [WIP] - by Arkenova - 02-04-2013, 03:08 AM
RE: Project DragonBlossom [WIP] - by Arkenova - 02-22-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: Project DragonBlossom [WIP] - by Previous - 02-22-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: Project DragonBlossom [WIP] - by Arkenova - 02-22-2013, 03:35 PM
RE: Project DragonBlossom [WIP] - by Previous - 02-22-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: Project DragonBlossom [WIP] - by Arkenova - 02-22-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: Project DragonBlossom [WIP] - by Arkenova - 03-29-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: Project DragonBlossom [WIP] - by Gors - 03-29-2013, 05:30 PM