Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[WIP] P2PG Arcade - Mighty Ninja
Initially part of some experimentation misty ninja became the first title of the P2P Arcade (due to name ambiguity we've had to change to P2PG / Push 2 Play Games)
I had a playable demo (which is still available with level editor on the Game Development Board) though due to lack of pre-planning and design, the engine was sloppy and couldn't hold up with the other projects intended for it.
The newer engine running faster, written cleaner and far more flexible is almost complete with the level editor only needing some tweaks to its design and a feature or 2, I decided to give the graphics a rehash with the new design)

SO!
Here is the design,
[Image: vMFJG.png]
The Ninjas without the masks are the protagonists, they are trying to stop the ninjas with the masks from summoning more ghost ninjas (like themselves)
To do that they must get the spirit gems which are guarded by dragons, to do this they must collect gems and give them to the dragon to please it, once enough gems have been collected the dragon will stop spewing fire and the level will be over.
As for the 2 robot looking dudes, they will serve as the tutorial and to a degree plot drivers, talking over the com (which will be at the top of the screen) either arguing, complimenting the player, mentioning milestones (10,000 points, got enough gems to finish the leave, a door has been opened, etc.)
Enough about the game, here are the sprites (so far)
[Image: 4swBi.png][Image: ni3cd.png][Image: taZQN.gif]
EDIT: the level editor and tile editor is now done so I'm going to be concentrating on level items like hazards, score and trick platforms
[Image: ohTlY.png][Image: wSV9e.gif][Image: hyqt8.gif]
I plan on making these fairly polished sprites, as my first public project (albeit second attempt) I want it to be quality enough to start P2PG with a good name.

That said any and all comments and crits are encouraged and greatly appreciated,
thanks for reading,
Bombshell
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[WIP] P2PG Arcade - Mighty Ninja - by Bombshell93 - 01-04-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: [WIP] P2PG Arcade - Mighty Ninja - by Gors - 01-04-2013, 12:00 PM