Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rip Request: General Fire Emblem Rips
bumping this, i got permission from VincentASM (the founder of serenesforest.net) to use his stuff, he has a bunch of useful sprites

otherwise, i ripped the battle backgrounds from the 3 gba games
FE6
FE7
FE8

i also already took two spells from his website and reorganized them (frames went went from up to down, but i put em left to right)
[Image: RZmM5KX.png][Image: f94ilKz.png]

And furthermore, i realized that pretty much all the battle spritesheets are incomplete (not a single one has the unarmed sprites)
for organization and cleanness's sake, i plan on redoing them all, using each time the default palettes (ie : these type of colors : [Image: anwZyjB.png])

for now i did eliwood and hector unpromoted
Eliwood
Hector
^ thing is, im not sure what to do about the existing sheets : should we take em down altogether or keep, even though they'll just be incomplete recolored copies ?

EDIT: i ripped the story screens from FE6 and completed Drakewing's rip of FE8
im too lazy to make icons, but i'm waaay waay motivated to get some more rips done !

EDIT 2: ripped [Image: ntJHpcF.png] and [Image: o4Nwd8B.png] !

EDIT 3: SHOPKEEPERSSSS (they're the same in every game)
also barrier staff and miss frames taken from serenes forest

EDIT 4: Exaccus effect and Restore staff

EDIT 5 : i made a list for jetters so she could upload the spells correctly, i figured you guys might find it useful too
[Image: enTbdA1.png]

lets get this going fellas !
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here

Messages In This Thread
Rip Request: General Fire Emblem Rips - by Kitsu - 12-20-2012, 02:24 AM
RE: Rip Request: General Fire Emblem Rips - by Lexou Duck - 03-24-2013, 11:14 AM