Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
General Sprite Experimentation (previously colour experimentation)
bit of a clean up, mostly in the colours which were a bit harsher than they needed to be.
[Image: iIAYS.png][Image: Pf6zk.png][Image: 4smBo.png]
as you can see I've also been fiddling with shapes for the person,
To fill in, the game was initially going to be a story about the person the game was for, after falling out I obviously wanted to redesign the character and the story, now with more head room I thought up a world and beings to inhabit it,
long story short, a human serving the moon becomes a darkling, a living shadow, able to change their form to things they have seen (hence the megaman-esque boss abilities gimmick)

my engine done and ready to be played with this could make a good side project, I love myself a gimmicky platformer, I've even been considering asking if anyone on here would be interested in a TSR project (having bosses in the shapes of those involved) I'm making a platformer at the moment for my P2PG Arcade with my team of friends, I could reuse a lot of the code so working on either project will help the other (meaning I can work on both without a worry of one being left behind)

Messages In This Thread
RE: General Sprite Experimentation (previously colour experimentation) - by Bombshell93 - 01-10-2013, 05:05 PM