Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I meant to say hi earlier
I didn't notice a introduction thread until looking finding a link to this in a rules post somewhere. I just assumed there wasn't one at the time.

Anyways, hey.

I found this site on google while randomly searching up 'how to draw good sprites' or something like that. I've been sorta lurking the spriting thread for a while before actually making an account.

About me, I play video games and I sort of do art as a hobby, I've also recently started trying out spriting around November, although I probably won't post my own sprites because I'm nervous about my sprite quality and stuff. I'm also trying to learn programming so I can make my own games.

I'm pretty lazy though and I think I procrastinate a lot. (Is that the word for it?) I also have this weird habit of disappearing for a long amount of time and then suddenly remembering about a site. That's mostly due to either internet or real life issues. I'm also kind of not-very-social, unless around people that I know well, so don't expect too many posts from me. (Especially since my life is actually a bit of a mess right now)

And I'm not sure why I picked the name Chirp for my username. It's usually Pidgeot or some other thing mixed with Pidgeot. Oh well.

...And this is longer than I thought it would be.
These topics around here are super trendy...
A little too trendy.
I don't think I'm cool enough to post.
Thanked by: puggsoy

Messages In This Thread
I meant to say hi earlier - by Chirp - 12-07-2012, 01:57 PM
RE: I meant to say hi earlier - by Previous - 12-07-2012, 02:01 PM
RE: I meant to say hi earlier - by puggsoy - 12-07-2012, 03:09 PM
RE: I meant to say hi earlier - by Virt - 12-07-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: I meant to say hi earlier - by Garamonde - 12-07-2012, 06:20 PM
RE: I meant to say hi earlier - by Phaze - 12-07-2012, 10:21 PM
RE: I meant to say hi earlier - by OverlordNext - 12-08-2012, 12:17 PM