Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Texture Park
I noticed that tTR hasn't been getting an awful lot of submissions lately, so I thought why not take a shot at it? Plus, 'tis the season of giving, so I may as well give some rips to a resource that needs them Wink

Bloatfly [Creature], Centaur [Creature], Mole rat [Creature], Radroach [Creature] - 4/12/2012

[Image: ioHUtD3AI5TYZ.png] [Image: iAjKjFRNPtOkL.png] [Image: iXFTrY7SUm88J.png] [Image: ibg35di8cykmib.png]
Fallout 3 (PC/Computer)

[Image: iblfQ38gxaskDm.png]

I also saw that Fallout 3 had absolutely no rips of any kind, which I thought was a bit of a shame since it's such a great game. Since models take a fair bit of knowledge to rip (what with rigging and bones and all that mumbo-jumbo) I thought to do textures instead. I'll probably do some sounds too.

A couple of notes on the rips: I put them in ZIPs, since I thought it'd be better to just supply the original files straight up than put them on a sheet. Along with the regular textures, I've also included the "normal maps" (those with the "_n" suffix), since Ultimecia said in the Submission Guidelines thread that those should be included too. Also, for the Radroach there's an additional file with a "_m" suffix which is apparently a reflection map, since radroaches are basically massive cockroaches and thus has reflective bodies. So if any of these need to be removed or separated or you want any of this arranged differently just say.
Also I put the section for them as Creatures as opposed to Enemies since they're not necessarily enemies. Although these specific ones are generally hostile not all of them are, and there is a way to make some of them less hostile halfway through the game. Also some humans are hostile, or can turn hostile, so there's no real defined range of enemies. Just in case you were wondering.

So now I've submitted to every resource except for models, which is pretty cool. Who knows, maybe some day I'll even learn about ripping and submitting models just for the sake of it Tongue

Anyway enjoy, there'll be more to come!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford

Messages In This Thread
puggsoy's Texture Park - by puggsoy - 12-04-2012, 05:09 PM
RE: puggsoy's Texture Park - by OverlordNext - 12-05-2012, 12:41 PM
RE: puggsoy's Texture Park - by puggsoy - 12-07-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: puggsoy's Texture Park - by Shade - 12-07-2012, 08:34 PM
RE: puggsoy's Texture Park - by puggsoy - 12-08-2012, 09:58 AM
RE: puggsoy's Texture Park - by Garamonde - 01-24-2013, 08:59 PM
RE: puggsoy's Texture Park - by puggsoy - 01-25-2013, 08:51 AM
RE: puggsoy's Texture Park - by Garamonde - 01-25-2013, 11:00 AM
RE: puggsoy's Texture Park - by puggsoy - 06-21-2013, 07:32 AM
RE: puggsoy's Texture Park - by puggsoy - 07-30-2013, 07:44 PM
RE: puggsoy's Texture Park - by SuperFlomm - 07-31-2013, 04:33 PM