Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
Quote:Can we keep personal squabbles out of public topics, please?
I've already warned PrettyNier for it as I've told him the same thing before.
the only thing you've talked to me about in the past ~forever~ has been talking about religion/homosexuality in the presidential election thread, which is not at all the same thing??
i'm not disputing that i'm bringing up personal shit in public - regardless of the reasons why - but i'm disputing the notion that you've "told me the same thing before".

i'm responding to patientzero one last time, purely for the record: i'll not do so publicly further.

I, personally, haven't accused you of anything specific. I do have evidence but am not going to post it.

And, as a matter of indulging in a kind of principle; why is it okay for you to call someone else crazy and then take a 180 and use your own mental illness as a free pass to excuse your actions?

Respond or don't - send me a message, or don't - i don't really have any interest in posting in this particular thread anymore and probably won't even reply if you do.

~peace oUt, Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night thread.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by PrettyNier - 11-16-2012, 11:06 AM