Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
(11-16-2012, 01:56 AM)PrettyNier Wrote:
Quote:I meant drop it.
Skrew is irrelevant to this thread.
No, actually, it's currently irrelevant to you; whether or not it is irrelevant to PatientZero - the person i was talking to! - is a completely different matter.

Quote:I confess! I'm teh uber h4xx0r and I spent 24/7 stalking my crazy ex,
you mean the one that you posted about in the lovelife thread not terribly long ago because it was her birthday, right?

I realize this isn't the point of the topic and that I already said I was done with it.
But for the record that wasn't in the lovelife thread, I do have a legitimate mental illness that was acting up at the time, I kept it ambiguous and didn't mention anything identifiable, and as far as I know that's the only time I've mentioned it in the past year or more.
But just look at the reaction it caused, yeah, I'm clearly the one with the problem here.

But hey, if anyone would like to point out where I've actually done anything wrong and present any kind of proof for the ridiculous and insulting things I'm accused of, well, feel free to present them to me, maybe that can finally get cleared up.
B A N D C A M P - T W I T T E R - T U M B L R - Y O U T U B E - G 1 5
Call me aggressive, call me obscene,
but you've always called me sir when you've invaded my dreams.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by PatientZero - 11-16-2012, 05:29 AM