Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
(11-15-2012, 09:28 PM)Alpha Six Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 09:21 PM)Vipershark Wrote: Did you just seriously not read a single word i said because, uh
february 2012 was when he STARTED doing things wrong
so why didn't you warn him when he started doing these alleged things wrong? really, i want to know! if it was that bad i'm sure you would have warned him at least a few times for it, especially since sam got warned for swearing, which your administrator also did, and, technically, does with every single post he makes (user title).
Because honestly it's not worth the fight most of the time.

There have been COUNTLESS times where we've specifically NOT warned you guys or taken action against you because it'd lead to bigger conflicts. That doesn't somehow absolve them of doing it though.

Quote:
(11-15-2012, 09:21 PM)Vipershark Wrote: You're conveniently ignoring the fact that you[r friends] are toxic shitstains who do absolutely nothing here but insult people, criticize the moderation, and cause problems in general.
haha, get this, maybe if you actually took our critiques into consideration and stopped acting hotheaded and doing shit just because you can, nobody would have a problem at all! i know it's incredibly easy to dismiss us because we're not Wow Super Serious all of the time, but it's also incredibly irresponsible to do so, especially when we raise valid points and you dismiss them with "UGH WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE THEN"

Valid critique according to Tyvon Jamal Thomas:
Quote:
(11-14-2012, 09:36 PM)SKELTON S. SKELETON Wrote:
(11-14-2012, 03:36 PM)Vipershark Wrote:
(11-14-2012, 12:27 PM)SupaBuddie Wrote: it looks really weird as if you just scribbled it instead of spriting, all the lines look really jaggy you should make them nicer! Your shading looks totaly random, like there is no clear light source? also like Cobalt Blue sayd i don't know what it is!! the anatimy looks weird too, the legs are too short and there is no neck!RolleyesSad

Not to derail, but

Supabuddie, dont you fucking dare use this built in function in my message board. you fucking shithead
you piece of shit. you fucing piec eof garbage
Thanks.

there you go vipes, you're such a Highly Sklilled Moderator, i quoted your post with what you really meant, since i figured you needed a break from all of this hard-hitting moderation you do. thank me later. Wink Cool Big Grin Ninja
Insult

(11-14-2012, 10:07 PM)lord bestfriendgeny Wrote: smileys are for turdwranglers and jokefucks :ogre:

[Image: OHIKx.gif]

Shitpost

(11-14-2012, 10:08 PM)Corn Dogs Wrote:
(11-14-2012, 10:07 PM)lord bestfriendgeny Wrote: smileys are for turdwranglers and jokefucks :ogre:

[Image: OHIKx.gif]

I like this cat.

Also, I found a few helpful examples of real passive aggression that could clear up some confusion in this thread. Smile Cool

Shitpost

(11-14-2012, 10:11 PM)DadNier Wrote: tsr is a bad forum *rides motorcycle into the sunset, it explodes and i die, leading my soul to rise to the heavens were i downrep every tsr member and make fun of their sprites*

shitpost

(11-14-2012, 10:13 PM)Corn Dogs Wrote:
(11-14-2012, 10:11 PM)DadNier Wrote: tsr is a bad forum *rides motorcycle into the sunset, it explodes and i die, leading my soul to rise to the heavens were i downrep every tsr member and make fun of their sprites*

ANARCHY!!! *OLLY'S INTO THE SUNSET ALONE. MEANWHILE COPS WORLDWIDE SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST*

shitpost

(11-14-2012, 10:16 PM)DadNier Wrote: i'm not a cop, but tell me how you get a weed, i need to know for a school project. do not ask what the project is

shitpost
Where's the critique...?

Quote:
(11-15-2012, 09:21 PM)Vipershark Wrote: that isn't even what this issue is about, tyvon.
so what's the big, singular issue then? because this is the issue that we've talked about the most. you also haven't touched upon any of the other previous callouts, including the ones in which you and your community personally insulted me over advice and did not apologize or show contempt for your unnecessary actions in the slightest. quite frankly, i think that deserves critique.

Are you just not reading my posts at all whatsoever?
The issue is with you[r friends] being shitlords.
Stop acting like it's not actually happening because it's kind of, as you would say, A Thing.

You've yet to point out how somehow politely telling a guy to use less smilies is a huge offense, especially one that's bigger than what you're doing.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by Vipershark - 11-15-2012, 09:44 PM