Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
(11-15-2012, 09:30 PM)Crappy Blue Luigi Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 09:17 PM)Alpha Six Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 09:16 PM)Crappy Blue Luigi Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 09:14 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: pz literally just told us to burn and vipershark is quite obviously being sarcastic and condescending

(11-15-2012, 09:10 PM)Crappy Blue Luigi Wrote: i'm not about to say only your side is doing this, but i notice it most in your posts.

please don't ignore my point. if they're doing the same thing, be the better man and don't do it too.
so it's totally okay that your community does it, as long as i don't do it back.

gotcha!

it's not okay for anybody to do it! it's a tactic that relies purely on triggering negative emotions to make the opponent forfeit out of frustration. by continuing to talk in this way, you're proving my point that you just want to rile up the moderation staff so that they don't make any coherent arguments, so you can knock them down even more easily.

for example, in your post right there, you assumed that anything i hadn't said in my post was something i didn't have qualm with, and you did this in order to make my argument seem flimsy. in this state, it's a lot easier to take me down, huh? that's a Straw Man fallacy.

again, i'm not saying you don't have valid points, but when you back them up with fallacious arguments, then i can't take them seriously.

Looking at this in their perspective though it seems like the moderation staff seems to target a specific group of members that are being sarcastic. Even though everyone is.

Over the years I've been here to it's actually pretty true too. I've seen it happen all to often, and other people do the exact same thing and nothing is really done about it.

All I'm saying is that the moderation shouldn't pick out certain members to ban just for being sarcastic. Even if was uncalled for it doesn't justify a ban at all.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by DioShiba - 11-15-2012, 09:39 PM