Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
(11-15-2012, 09:09 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: and i didn't realize that you being in our chat once, over a year ago, means that you know what we talk about on a daily basis (big hint: it's not tsr, and unless you have proof that says otherwise (you wouldn't happen to have that would you??? would you????????), you are irrelevant in this particular discussion)

Oh wow.
I know exactly what you're getting at, so you've actually been sucked into that paranoid delusional fantasy too?
That's...that's certainly something.
I confess! I'm teh uber h4xx0r and I spent 24/7 stalking my crazy ex, your current "girlfriend" (my sympathies) because I have literally nothing else going on in my life, and I've somehow invented amazing hacking tools that do impossible things too!
Might want to take another look at things and think about which one of us really has the unhealthy paranoid obsession, that's all I'm saying.

Information is my thing, and you guys haemorrhage it all over public spaces, I come across it near constantly while I do my rounds and if you want any more details my consultation fees are very reasonable.

You never post here, and came back to defend your friends who got banned and to demand an apology while wearing a plastic smile, I am the brother of the site owner and know first hand that this whole thing is just a joke to you guys in the first place.
One of us is certainly irrelevant, but it's not me.
B A N D C A M P - T W I T T E R - T U M B L R - Y O U T U B E - G 1 5
Call me aggressive, call me obscene,
but you've always called me sir when you've invaded my dreams.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by PatientZero - 11-15-2012, 09:29 PM