Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
(11-15-2012, 09:21 PM)Vipershark Wrote: Did you just seriously not read a single word i said because, uh
february 2012 was when he STARTED doing things wrong
so why didn't you warn him when he started doing these alleged things wrong? really, i want to know! if it was that bad i'm sure you would have warned him at least a few times for it, especially since sam got warned for swearing, which your administrator also did, and, technically, does with every single post he makes (user title).

(11-15-2012, 09:21 PM)Vipershark Wrote: You're conveniently ignoring the fact that you[r friends] are toxic shitstains who do absolutely nothing here but insult people, criticize the moderation, and cause problems in general.
haha, get this, maybe if you actually took our critiques into consideration and stopped acting hotheaded and doing shit just because you can, nobody would have a problem at all! i know it's incredibly easy to dismiss us because we're not Wow Super Serious all of the time, but it's also incredibly irresponsible to do so, especially when we raise valid points and you dismiss them with "UGH WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE THEN"

(11-15-2012, 09:21 PM)Vipershark Wrote: that isn't even what this issue is about, tyvon.
so what's the big, singular issue then? because this is the issue that we've talked about the most. you also haven't touched upon any of the other previous callouts, including the ones in which you and your community personally insulted me over advice and did not apologize or show contempt for your unnecessary actions in the slightest. quite frankly, i think that deserves critique.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by Alpha Six - 11-15-2012, 09:28 PM