Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
Okay, so I'm kind of an unrelated third party in this, but it seems like this is going nowhere really fast. If this is to be a proper discussion about the bans, you should probably examine each issue one at a time, so it's less of a complete and utter clusterfuck.

Firstly, there seems to be a lot of debate as to what set this off, since apparently there's some douchey message hidden between the lines of Vipershark's post. This is the post Viper made asking SupaBuddie to stop using smilies so much. I'm not sure if you're interpreting this post differently than I am or what, but it seems relatively polite to me. While smilies are a built in function of the forum, most people tend not to use them excessively. In SupaBuddie's case, he doesn't seem to be the most internet savvy guy, so Vipershark's comment seems more like netiquette advice than a demand to stop using the function.

That's my two cents, but if you want to talk about the message between the lines I think understanding each other's viewpoints would be beneficial for everyone involved.
Thanked by: Gaia, megaMasquerain

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by Keiang - 11-15-2012, 09:22 PM