Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
(11-15-2012, 09:13 PM)Alpha Six Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 09:06 PM)Vipershark Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 08:44 PM)Alpha Six Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 08:41 PM)Vipershark Wrote: Did you miss the part where they were perpetuating bullshit?

I mean, really. Look at the post history. You (they) do nothing but leave for several months and then come back when one of their precious friends gets insulted to start shit. As I said repeatedly before, if the only reason you're here is to complain, you shouldn't be here.
the only "bullshit" that sam was perpetuating was that you decided to use someone's sprite topic to tell them to stop using a built-in board function, and then when you (or whoever it was) deleted it, he reposted it

gordon didn't perpetuate anything, he posted A Gif.
Yes, way to completely ignore the part where they're perpetuating the cycle of shitting up the forum, leaving for several months, and then coming back to do... the same thing. As far as gordon specifically, please point out a single post by gordon after February 2012 where he didn't insult someone or shitpost. (Hint: You can't) Either way, gordon still made an alt so it's not like he's getting unbanned.

Quote:and algony and ark pretty much exclusively posted in the spam forum, except ark calling out gors for the very same thing i referenced in my earlier post, which still hasn't been touched upon, much like the other questions i asked.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=21894
This... wasn't the spam forum?
News to me.
what's his warn log look like? you warned him for shitposting, right? right?

as for those "shitposts", i assme you can't actually read between the lines, at all, and just dismiss the fact that they are all calling you out for verbally warning a member for using smileys. but oh no they're doing it in a silly way so it's clearly shitposting and nothing else.

i'm not going to justify their "shitposting" but i don't understand why you are so very vehement to unban gordon of all people who, according to his ban log, did nothing wrong after february 2012. the thing he "did wrong" was make an alt-- after you unfairly permabanned him. reminder. PERMA ban. for a FIRST offense.
Did you just seriously not read a single word i said because, uh
february 2012 was when he STARTED doing things wrong

It's funny how you're trying to make me look bad for asking someone not to use smilies in every single post (NOTE!!!! I NEVER SAID TO STOP USING SMILIES. I SAID STOP USING THEM SO MUCH. I NEVER WARNED HIM OR DEMANDED ANYTHING. OTHERWISE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I DID THIS) when that isn't even what this issue is about, tyvon.

You're conveniently ignoring the fact that you[r friends] are toxic shitstains who do absolutely nothing here but insult people, criticize the moderation, and cause problems in general.

Gordon hadn't made a post that contributed anything in 10 months, then comes back out of the blue after several months (again) only for the reason of shitposting when his precious friends are told to stop using a site that they don't even like.
If the permabans stop this from happening, then they're justified.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by Vipershark - 11-15-2012, 09:21 PM