Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
tyvon, i don't know you, or your friends. i don't know any of this "skypekrew" stuff, how it relates to anything, or even if it relates to anything. i haven't been around long enough, nor at the right times to fully understand what's going on. what i don't get is why you, sam, gillian, and others, have chosen to present your arguments with this sarcastic, ironic tone.

(11-15-2012, 08:34 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: wow, i'm talking about you doing a bad job as a moderator because you're doing a bad job as a moderator? perish the thought!

(11-15-2012, 08:38 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: yeah, gordon is a reeeeeal rulebreaker isn't he? for doing awful, rude, insulting things such as;

(11-15-2012, 08:39 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: also worth noting that a bunch of people you banned haven't posted in months. is not posting for a while and then posting again a bannable offense? whoooops sorry guys

(11-15-2012, 08:47 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: i will enjoy burning for the awful offense of being a ?????

i won't speak for the validity of your arguments, because i simply do not know the situation and likely never will, but phrasing your posts in this way does nothing to help your point, and only makes people angry. at the moment, i'm trying to listen to both sides to try to get a fuller understanding of what's happened, and it honestly feels like you're arguing with your frustration instead of a need for truth, and you're resorting to emotional appeals and tricks in order to anger site staff until they admit they just hate you and your attitude.

i'm not about to say only your side is doing this, but i notice it most in your posts.

you don't have to listen to me, since i'm just a lowly sprite moderator of, what, a couple of months? but i think everything could be more civil and less heated if you could try to sum up your argument without resorting to snarky discourse.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by Crappy Blue Luigi - 11-15-2012, 09:10 PM