Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
(11-15-2012, 09:04 PM)PatientZero Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 08:47 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: are you in there now? no? haven't been in there for the last few months? still no? didn't think so. please keep quiet unless what you have to say is at all related to the discussion i am trying to calmly have with the moderation.

i will enjoy burning for the awful offense of being a ?????

Aww, you're cute, you think you can patronise me, and the fact that you and your friends openly hate the whole forum, and routinely insult the site owner and administration team is unimportant.
Seriously, that's adorable.

And I said that "personally" I say you guys can burn, if you want to make it personal I've got no problem with that but we're trying to have a civilized discussion here.
saying "you guys can burn" is very civilized indeed, i could learn a thing or two from you!
[Image: emot-smuggo.gif]

and i didn't realize that you being in our chat once, over a year ago, means that you know what we talk about on a daily basis (big hint: it's not tsr, and unless you have proof that says otherwise (you wouldn't happen to have that would you??? would you????????), you are irrelevant in this particular discussion)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by Alpha Six - 11-15-2012, 09:09 PM