Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
(11-15-2012, 08:44 PM)PatientZero Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 08:34 PM)Alpha Six Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 08:34 PM)PatientZero Wrote: obsessively hold up the forums here as the worst thing on the entire internet and take every opportunity to snipe at the staff and members behind closed doors, and then deny it vehemently
"This Group Of Friends Joke About Things Every Once In A While, So Therefore, Ergo, They Do It All The Time"

You do remember that I was in there for a while, right? And that every single day the topic came up about how this place is nothing but total scum and that my brother is actually the devil?
Understandably as far as I'm concerned you can all burn, but I'd bet money that you guys are just giddy as school girls making shit up and giggling about this as we speak, so it evens out I suppose.
are you in there now? no? haven't been in there for the last few months? still no? didn't think so. please keep quiet unless what you have to say is at all related to the discussion i am trying to calmly have with the moderation.

i will enjoy burning for the awful offense of being a ?????

(11-15-2012, 08:47 PM)Kriven Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 08:45 PM)Artherb Wrote: I would like to ask whether or not it really warranted a permaban right on the dot though.

Sure they haven't posted in moths but permabanning for perpetuating bullshit? that should only warrant a week to month ban at least.

It can't be "right on the dot" if there have been previous instances.
ah yes, Koj "Mr. Skeleton" "Skelton S. Skelton" "Ash Crimson Prettiest Princess" Jiro, calling a moderator out on doing something incredibly unnecessary was definitely the straw that broke the camel's back
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by Alpha Six - 11-15-2012, 08:47 PM