Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
(11-15-2012, 08:27 PM)Vipershark Wrote: Allow me to reiterate for the hundred-billionth time: If you hate it so much here, why do you even bother coming here? There is nothing here for you. Just leave.
hey, i did! and then i came back, because you guys were being rude to my friends for no reason. wow, i'm talking about you doing a bad job as a moderator because you're doing a bad job as a moderator? perish the thought!

if you really see nothing wrong with the logic of banning all of these people for "shitposting in the spam forums" and just telling us to leave instead of fixing your attitude, then i don't even know what to say. i really, really don't.

(11-15-2012, 08:34 PM)PatientZero Wrote: obsessively hold up the forums here as the worst thing on the entire internet and take every opportunity to snipe at the staff and members behind closed doors, and then deny it vehemently
"This Group Of Friends Joke About Things Every Once In A While, So Therefore, Ergo, They Do It All The Time"
Thanked by: DioShiba, Gaia, PrettyNier

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by Alpha Six - 11-15-2012, 08:34 PM