Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
Okay, I've heard about what happened last night from Kojjiro and for the past hour or so I've been talking with Vipershark about it.

For a quick re-cap on what did happen last night is that I'm guessing that SupaBuddie's habits of using emotions in every single post of his got to vipershark and he asked him to stop. Everyone who saw the post after that didn't agree with them and it wasn't just kojirro ether. Apparently afterwards there were a couple of users after that who came and started shitposting or whatever. And several users, including Kojjiro got banned.

Even though shit posting is against the rules and everything and from what I've been hearing it was about the case of chronic shit posting over the years, there were a lot of fuck ups that lead to the bans in the first place which I honestly feel that warrants at least one more chance for Kojirro and him.

First of all about the users that were involved in the recent bannings.
There's been a massive accusation with alternate accounts regarding the inciedent. Apparently Dadnier was shit posting as well, but he never really made an alternate account. Arkenia/Corn Dogs was lurking and some how he got banned so I don't know how he got involved in the situation to begin with if that was the case. Apparently he was corn dogs at the beginning of the whole spam fest and he got banned. Apparently Kojjiro also was accused of having an alternate account at the time of the situation, but from he said that wasn't true. Also a new user also got banned at the time of the situation out of a misjudgement (which was later corrected when I told Viper this)

Another user that was involved in this was apparently Gordon, he was the only one to actually make an alternate account and that was all. He's really the only one who would have gotten a permaban in this case.

While I get the fact that these guys did shit post and of course that were supposedly banned for over several years of shit posting, there was a fuck up in at least accusing people of having alternate accounts. That's enough for me to say that this ban wasn't warranted. That said I feel that these guys (Except Gordon) should at least have a lighter punishment just because of that, if not unbanned anyways.

I think it at least warrants some discussion because to be honest, I think the only way it's only going to be resolved is if at least we all discuss why the hell everyone deserved permabans in the first place. I also think Kojirro should at least have his thoughts and opinions in this.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: megaMasquerain

Messages In This Thread
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by DioShiba - 11-15-2012, 07:12 PM