Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Recommendations for good but affordable drawing tablets?
(10-28-2012, 12:05 AM)Tellis Wrote: Check these out.

They're apparently really well made and actually has full compatibility with errethang operating system wise. Their only downside is that the pen itself is battery powered which is kinda lame but other than that they are apparently really solid, especially for the price.

Unfortunately, if the "apparently"s weren't obvious, I haven't bought one to use yet, and all I know is just hearsay but what I've heard is pretty convincing. I first heard about it from this blog post, where he says he actually likes it MORE than his Wacom. So yeah, that's my suggestion.

Edit: Oh, and yeah, unless you're buying a friggin' Cintiq (you aren't, lol, who needs a Cintiq) virtually all tablets are light enough to hold in your lap. Maybe some would be too BIG but not too heavy.

Okay well, I finally checked these out for real and well, I think I might go with these.
Wacom also looked nice but after checking it out, the drawing space is only 5.8 x 3.6 inches, which is probably decent but that really feels like it'd be small and cramped for me.
This one on the other hand also looks really good, has a more comfortable sounding space (8 x 6 inches) and also looks like it'll last, for half the price no less. I will put this on my list and see how it goes. Thanks Tellis! ^v^
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Recommendations for good but affordable drawing tablets? - by Garamonde - 12-06-2012, 10:16 AM