Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ekoi's Sprite and Pixel topic. NEW: Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Sonic, BAB's penis sprites
Yeah, I'm gonna post my pixels here.

Most if not all the sheets are to be considered WIP and not free to use without permission unless I say otherwise, yadda yadda yadda you should know how this works by now. Heart
-Main Pixel Work-

Ekoi Sprites[Image: EkoiposeSA.gif][Image: ekoi8v.gif]
All scratch-custom. I try to find the most under-used poses to use as references, which is why I have so many unique sprites. The SFX and motion-blurs are also done by myself. I actually have more sprites than this, they are just on the other, more messier sheet.(Like my pokemon sprites)

Magneom.EXE Sprites[Image: Magneomavatar.gif]
Heavy edit frankensprite that I started a long time ago to prove a point which I don't quite remember. The extra things, such as the close-up portrait and what I have of the overworld sprite are scratch-custom. As Ekoi's Netnavi, it/he protects the mainframe of F.I.B.(Floating Island Base)

Pinn the Echo Sprites[Image: inputdl1.png]
What was my first sprite that I made ten years ago has been recently remade into a fully scratch-custom sprite. Obviously there are some ripped SFX sprites on there, but the main sheet itself, along with the portrait, are all done by me. Actually, some credit goes to CN, as I just remembered that I took some of the hands from him. This sheet feels fairly complete, IMO.

Lesse'el Deathbringer Sprites[Image: lesseel8v.gif]
My favorite unit in Starcraft is the Zerg Drone, so I decided to make a Starcraft fan character. The sprites themselves are, you guessed it, scratch-custom. As you can see, the original sprites were recolors of the Drone sheet that I ripped myself, so I had to do something about it. I tried to make it in-scale to most sprites; actually, a big bigger, to suit the character's profile. Very much an under developed sheet. The pixel-art in the bottom-right is by my bud Sandy the Sandwichman.

-Other Pixel Work-
These will be posted as images for the most part.

Custom pokemon sprites.
[Image: StupidSexySoaH.png]
[Image: MotobugPokemonDP.png]
[Image: egads.png]

My ole attempt at Booster in M&LUnsureuperstar Saga style.
[Image: Booster.png]

Sonic Riders Card Thing.
[Image: SonicRidersCardThing.png]

I'll prolly dig up some more stuff later.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Ekoi's Sprite and Pixel topic. NEW: Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Sonic, BAB's penis sprites - by Ekoi - 09-09-2008, 06:13 PM
RE: Ekoi's Sprite and Pixel topic. - by Ton - 09-09-2008, 07:07 PM
RE: Ekoi's Sprite and Pixel topic. - by Ekoi - 09-09-2008, 07:32 PM
RE: Ekoi's Sprite and Pixel topic. - by Jesse - 09-10-2008, 05:46 AM
RE: Ekoi's Sprite and Pixel topic. - by Ekoi - 09-10-2008, 11:07 AM
RE: Ekoi's Sprite and Pixel topic. - by Cshad - 09-10-2008, 02:57 PM
RE: Ekoi's Sprite and Pixel topic. - by Ekoi - 09-10-2008, 03:44 PM
RE: Ekoi's Sprite and Pixel topic. - by Ekoi - 09-10-2008, 06:47 PM
RE: Ekoi's Sprite and Pixel topic. - by Cshad - 09-10-2008, 06:54 PM
RE: Ekoi's Sprite and Pixel topic. - by Ekoi - 09-24-2008, 10:42 AM
RE: Ekoi's Sprite and Pixel topic. - by Alpha Six - 09-24-2008, 10:45 AM
RE: Ekoi's Sprite and Pixel topic. - by Ekoi - 09-24-2008, 02:29 PM
RE: Ekoi's Sprite and Pixel topic. - by Ekoi - 09-26-2008, 03:06 AM