Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Boktai Sprite replacement project help (GBA)
(08-30-2013, 09:55 PM)xaimill Wrote:
Quote:A large quantity of the graphics are visible in Tile Molester; However, I don't know the game, and since I can't see the palettes, I can't tell for sure what is what. I've never played it, so...

Take a look into Tile Molester, and read up some tutorials on using it with GBA; It's been so long since I last did it, I forget how to do the whole palette thing...

Holy Sumlight xD I saw this a bit too late didn't I? Hahaha I shall check soon now that I graduated and only have work. If possiblex I'll stride along and see what I find.

As for the model, well, it gave me rigging problems so I honestly dropped the project altogether in frustration lol

Also, Dazz, I recommend you the game. It needs patch and whatnot with the solar panel sensor thing, PM me if interested. The game's quite cool and interesting. The second game even better with the wide array of weapons besides the gun.

It is frustrating to drop the project..yes even I have worked on similar project but was not successful..
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boktai Sprite replacement project help (GBA) - by ChongMohney - 05-10-2014, 01:11 AM