Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN*
Votes:

Chameleon - 2 (alexmach1, TorchManiac)
TorchManiac - 1 (Phantom K)

Day 7

Sol appeared at the board index, hoping the remaining members could make the correct choice.

"Well? It's make or break here. Tell me who we're banning."

"Uhh....Chameleon, definitely Chameleon."

"TorchManiac, I think..."

"I'm voting Chameleon too."

Sol stared into space. 2 votes for Chameleon. Some of the members weren't even here to vote. This.....this was going to be bad.

"Well....that's half of what you'd need for a majority. No one gets banned today. Good, uh, good effort, though. Listen, I'll....I'll see you guys."

Sol took a look at the small group in front of him, and blinked out of sight.

Tellis and Chameleon came running up soon afterwards. "Is Sol here yet?"

There was no majority, so no one was banned.

-------------------

Night 7

For the seventh time since this disaster started, night fell on tSR.

Off in an older thread somewhere, TorchManiac hid behind a corner, continually pressing the thank button, hoping he would freeze the page. Around the other side, Chameleon was sitting casually. TorchManiac became more and more frustrated. "Why won't it work!!!"

"Because Chameleon isn't our leader. I am." TorchManiac whirled around to see MrHeadBurger standing before him. "You...!" In the second that he was distracted Chameleon grabbed one arm, and, previously absent, Phantom K grabbed the other.

"I'm afraid you're too late...this place is ours now." TorchManiac closed his eyes as his sprite was slowly ripped away from him. He had failed, the members of tSR had failed. So this was how it ended. They'd all be banned, and then they'd have to just talk on Skype or make a tSR 2 or something. This truly was the worst possible outcome. They were done.

His image flashed desperately, and disappeared. The other members fell soon after.

Sol stood at the edge of the board index. Off in the distance, he could just barely see three dark shapes gathered, watching him. It was over. Seeing the shapes start to slowly move towards him, Sol didn't want to stay around any longer. He clicked a button, and logged out.

The Sprite Thieves, Chameleon, OldMcHeadburger, and Phantom K, have won.

Thanks for playing, everyone, I hope you had fun. I don't think I have time now, but tomorrow I'll post the rolesheets and the event log and you can all see what's been happening behind the scenes. I'll ask that everyone posts in the Lounge now. Thanks again!
Thanked by: redblueyellow, Zadaben

Messages In This Thread
RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - by Sol - 08-24-2012, 08:59 PM