Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN*
Hrm, how interesting. Hoeloe's first post is going after me, abiet jokingly, but still, in this game, even jokes about someone being a shitposter may cause people to vote unjustly.

Hoeloe died the first day, and he was a shit poster.

I may have had something to do with his death, just saying.

Vote for me if you want, but I did think Keiang was innocent, there was no reason to vote for him, except the fact that he doesn't think things through, which makes him an easy target to take down. It wouldn't be hard for baddies to convince you guys to vote for him or Sir Zabandanan. Mainly just because they don't think things through. Sir Zabanandanana's vote for me is kinda proof in this because I really don't see the logic.

Right after I mention this, robo9 tries to convince you guys to vote Keiang off. I don't think thats trustworthy.

The fact that Shadow Kami kept the vote is even more untrustworthy, and I didn't notice this before, so!!!!!!

Unvote: robo9

Vote: Shadow Kami
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - by Maxpphire - 08-20-2012, 03:51 AM