Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Darkstalkers
I missed out kicks on the list so I'm including them with punches, it's not ideal but I rip them at the same time so I shouldn't miss them.

Things like Anakaris' double jump aren't listed for the sake of a universal list (he is the only one who can do it so far anyway) and Lord Raptor's air dash and crouch walk aren't on because the animations are the same as other ones etc. This will also be the case with other characters (like Victor's tapping attack and holding attack) so if I bold something and I'm missing something unique to that character please let me know. Some special moves also seem to really hate working on Kawaks (Lord Raptor's Skull Javlin - Down Up+Kick on a downed opponent and Bishamon's Kassabaki - Away Towards Away Towards+P/K for example). I'm not sure what to do at the moment (I do specials frame by frame and have even tried Macros) but when I find a solution I'll be sure to add the sprite to that character.

Identical animations will also be crossed out so don't think it's impossible for a character to jump forward or anything (I'm pretty sure Jon's jump and forward jump are the same and that his walking away is the same as walking towards but reversed but going to double check) it's just so I don't end up duplicating.

Even though he's one of my least favourite characters I'm currently working on Bishamon. Feel free to chime in with whom you want completing next. Just don't say Victor, the fact electricity jumps around his body is already giving me nightmares (damn right I'm going to do Victor, Electricity, Victor with Electricity because I'm a freak of obsessive spriting).
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
Darkstalkers - by Goemar - 08-03-2012, 01:46 PM
RE: Darkstalkers - by Ton - 08-03-2012, 02:38 PM
RE: Darkstalkers - by Goemar - 08-03-2012, 02:38 PM
RE: Darkstalkers - by Goemar - 08-06-2012, 04:23 PM
RE: Darkstalkers - by Goemar - 08-07-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: Darkstalkers - by Ton - 08-07-2012, 07:46 PM
RE: Darkstalkers - by Goemar - 09-08-2012, 11:31 AM
RE: Darkstalkers - by Garamonde - 09-08-2012, 11:42 AM