Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Request: Translation on unused files (Irisu Syndrome)
Botsu-rafu means 'rejected rough (sketches)'. So, the continuing sentences 'if you need it, I'll finish it up' makes more sense.

the second pic says 'Ageha - Even if it's lower, it's cute~'

3 says Iris Shokogun 'Iris Syndrome'.

4 is about the game's events. Apparently you start at Event 1 - sea, then you go to the building (EV2), Event 3 is marked as 光源 (kogen), which means light source.
Event 4 is labeled 'to the forest', and 5 as 'Light Source - 15PM' (as in time). That 'S' in the middle of the green, near that label, is marked with an arrow that says 'midday'.
Event 6~7 is inside the house again. idk what's written on the sea at the right, and the top-right corner says 'bridge fence'.

5 shows the sketches for other planned stuff. The first drawing says 'swing', as in the artist wanted to animate her swinging something, probably that bag-like thing. The drawing on the left says 'Maybe this can't be used in the title scren, so it aims for an 'extra artwork' approach'.

hope this helps.

EDIT: Mutsukki found the translation for the missing text, apparently the artist forgot a stroke in the kanji, which confused me big time. That sentence says 'something like a lone island'.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Request: Translation on unused files (Irisu Syndrome) - by Gors - 07-18-2012, 10:20 PM