Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[trash-split] Super Mario World: All-Star Edition: Team Fangame Project
(07-12-2012, 05:14 PM)Mikeystar Wrote: If you think the graphics we have are so bad, why not YOU make graphics then,
no, I don't feel like contributing to yet another Mario fangame in the 50 pound bag of grains.

Quote:we have been implying this ever since you got mad at us just because we unintentionally took some Sonic sprites? Now that's childish to be honest.
Getting mad at sprite theft is childish? Oh wow, I knew this was personal. Those old things looked awful anyways, I don't really care. Actually, bringing a grudge from a previous forum is what's childish, I vaguely remember you is what's hilarious

Quote:You can make better sprites if you actually took the time to settle down on the ASE Reactor and confront with us on what sprites you need, but since you're here constantly talking about how crappy the graphics look I don't see what chance we have in better graphics.
You have

CAMTENDO

and he is NOT a bad one.

Quote:As for this being a spriting forum, good point, but, this is the Gaming Development section and IDK if good graphics imply in this area.
they don't, but it's the same audience you're looking at
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Mario World: All-Star Edition: Team Fangame Project - by Iceman404 - 07-12-2012, 05:20 PM