Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[trash-split] Super Mario World: All-Star Edition: Team Fangame Project
(07-12-2012, 05:06 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: >Come to spriting forum
>Claim that graphics aren't a big part of the game and badly try to justify unfitting graphics.

I honestly don't really care much about the gameplay, I've seen a thousand Mario games and they all play and look the same in general. There are just so many out there that this is just a tiny spec on the entire spectrum, and it's not even that original to make it stand out from the others. The gameplay is good according to the previews and that doesn't surprise me one bit, so the least you could do is improve in the graphics department and at least try. You act like recoloring things is a hard chore that requires effort.

So basically, these fit because they have the same palette
[Image: what.png]
(thanks pixeljoint)

Quote: Iceman404.
What the actual fuck did this imply
Why are you taking this personally

Quote:We DON'T have enough people to satisfy everyone's critique about clouds, and everything not coming in the same style which isn't even an issue,
welp

Quote:Now this brings up can you make better graphics than Nintendo did when it was first released?
Nintendo's original sprites were pretty bad to be honest. It's not very hard at all.
Lemme send you a PM.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Mario World: All-Star Edition: Team Fangame Project - by ~CaMtEnDo~ - 07-12-2012, 05:15 PM