Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
GraphicsGale Palette Questions
Alright, I'll try to explain this to the best of my abilities.
[Image: hI3vj.png]
What I would like to do is create a custom palette in GG using the colors from Gors' TFR palette so that they will all be right there at my disposal when I'm creating the animations for my character. I have the default palette in GraphicsGale right now, and the only colors I want there are the ones in the TFR palette.
Is there a way to replace all of the colors in the palette only with Gors' colors? I'm new to GraphicsGale, and haven't been able to find any answers elsewhere on the internet, and haven't had any luck myself.

Also, on a slightly related note, whenever I save the animations as gifs for a preview of the animations, this shows up:
[Image: 8DKUL.png]
And I'm pretty sure it slightly alters the colors. I have the color depth set to "24bpp (full color)", and I'm assuming the gif format doesn't handle full color? I've been using paint, so I haven't really ever had to deal with color depth and palettes before ^^;

So, what I'm asking is:
1. Can I replace the default palette to only the colors in the TFR palette? And if so, how?

2. Can I save a .gif animation while retaining the original colors? Or for some reason, does the color depth have to be decreased? And if so, can I decrease the color depth while retaining the same colors in the TFR palette?

Sorry if this doesn't really make any sense; I have trouble explaining it myself.
Thank you :]

Messages In This Thread
GraphicsGale Palette Questions - by Baegal - 06-25-2012, 12:18 PM
RE: GraphicsGale Palette Questions - by Previous - 06-25-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: GraphicsGale Palette Questions - by Baegal - 06-25-2012, 04:35 PM
RE: GraphicsGale Palette Questions - by Gors - 06-28-2012, 07:02 AM
RE: GraphicsGale Palette Questions - by Sengir - 06-05-2013, 11:36 AM